First, I've received a blog award from Hopeful1 at Our Twisty Tourney Journey! Thanks!
Here are the rules for being awarded The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
7 random facts.....
1. I'm scared of the dark. I can deal with it--but I don't like it.
2. I was the lead singer in a band in college and I still love singing.
3. I once had a pet rat.
4. I have a younger sister and brother.
5. I've been playing the piano for 20+ years.
6. My favorite color is fuschia.
7. I grew up in a town with less than 500 people. I now live in a city with more than a million.
Now I am to give this award to 7 people
1. Just a Girl at My Infertility Road
2. BrokenBirdsBees at The Broken Birds & Bees
3. Stinky at Beyond the Wallpaper
4. Lil Frenchie at An Empty French Womb
5. Lavonne at Our Wish
6. LisaSk at Wanted: One Good Embryo
7. BrownIris at The (In) fertility Diaries
Now for my IVF update. We are actually going to be starting...soon! I'll start bcp's while we are on our vacation. As long as AF comes on time then we're all set to start lupron within days of returning from our trip. So, crossing fingers that all goes well and tying up some last strings before taking off next week.