October 18, 2010

Waiting Ever Waiting...

Can this 2ww go by any slower? Here I sit 6 dpiui and I feel like it's been an eternity. Luckily for me I have a super short luteal phase. So, in 5 days I should either see AF or hopefully be pregnant. If I am pregnant that will bring a whole other set of worries. But, I'm not going to think about that right now.

I've not had an IUI before so I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is normal. Dr. Google has almost convinced me that it is. I've had the worst cramps for the past few days. Normally, I am a minimal cramp kind of gal. Usually it's pretty calm for me. These are bad though. They hurt, they are annoying, and I want them to go away.

I'm going to be really disappointed if this doesn't work. I keep telling myself that'll we will just try again but the appointments and the missed work. I'm really not wanting to do that again if we don't have to. So, I'm crossing my fingers that this will be it. Only 4 more days until testing commences.

1 comment: