October 31, 2011

One patch and a pregnancy test later..

I started my estrog.en patches yesterday and will head in for a pregnancy test tomorrow (no doubt it will be a bfn). Then I head off to my first appt of this ivf cycle for ultrasound #1 and a shot of gan.irelix. Stims officially start on Friday with a retrieval happening in mid-November. Hoping that my ovaries do what they are supposed to do this time and that all of my resting follicles grow--rather then just a few. This is it for chances with our insurance so hoping for the best.

11 comments:

  1. Great that you've got a plan for your upcoming cycle... but FXd for you preg test in the meantime :) Thinking of you. I'm here from Cyclesistas... looks like we'll be cycling together. I have a private blog but happy for other IF/IVF mums to join me... just email me on newyearmum@gmail.com and I can send you an access link. I have an updater blog for Reader/RSS, so that links to my posts show up {newyearmum2.blogspot.com}.... great to be cycling with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've got everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, fingers crossed that every thing goes well and that you get a baby from this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get many eggs from this cycle and I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Sending you lots of good vibes for this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the best! Here from CycleSistas..

    ReplyDelete