April 24, 2012

Cloth Diaper Overload

I have a very serious problem. Well, maybe two of them. First, I am a bargain shopper. I love finding things I want, on sale. Shopping for PJ has been a blast. For instance, I knew I wanted a BOB. So, I watched and waited for months and got it for a great price. I also knew that I wanted to cloth diaper (for a variety of reasons). If any of you cloth diaper, you know how many great prints are available. I think I may have went a bit overboard. I may have bought 14 BumGenius Elementals and Free-Times this weekend (don't tell my husband he only knows about 8 of them). That is in addition to the other 29 diapers that I already have (in various brands/colors). In my defense, BG just came out with some adorable new prints/colors (The CornfedFeminist is also talking about this) The Albert print is perfect for us with Mr. F being a scientist so that was a must purchase. Also, they were discounted most places at 25% off. That being said, I think I have enough cloth diapers for awhile. That is, until I discover another great print....Cloth diapering is a very dangerous addiction.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read you're doing cloth too : ) I love the Albert print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The only thing I bought from that store was an Albert free-time! Those damn things are so addictive! I seriously sit in my rocker and count them and rub the fabric with my fingers. Sick.

    Check out www.lovelypocketdiapers.com. Or, maybe don't. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered my first set of Cloth Diapers today - so excited! I went for a variety, 2 flip covers, 2 BG pocket, a thirsties cover, econobum cover and bummis cover. Want to see how they fit first before I invest more money. It's so hard - too many choices out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you're tired and really can't face the thought of another load of laundry, you'll be glad for your addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for being on top of this! I want to cloth diaper but haven't even started looking.

    ReplyDelete